Drinking 1 gallon of water a day, changes in the body

Recently, a sister paper from abroad heard that “drinking one gallon of water a day” (note: one gallon is about 3.785 liters) can make the skin better, but she wants to see if it can help suppress appetite and help lose weight. So I decided to buy a 1 gallon sports bottle to try. After persisting for three weeks, she said:

Decided to do it every day

First of all, I bought a gallon water bottle so that I can watch the progress of drinking water. At the same time, after drinking it for three weeks, I did experience some wonderful benefits. Here are four things that happened after I drank a gallon of water a day for three consecutive weeks.

1. Skin becomes better

Drinking a gallon of water every day will make my skin very clean. When I continue to eat sweets every few days, the changes on my face and body are still relatively clean and healthy, even in my menstrual period. in this way.

2. Abdominal distension disappears

I’m prone to bloating when I eat, but now, when I eat a bowl of caramelized almonds, my stomach feels nothing. I drank a lot of a gallon of water before and after, but I didn’t have cramps and my stomach looked flat. I didn't change what I eat, except for drinking more water. Drinking so much water every day really helps prevent symptoms such as the digestive system.

1-gallon-sports-bottle

3. Suppress appetite

Drinking a lot of water can obviously suppress appetite! Drinking a lot of water on an empty stomach in the morning makes me not hungry at all, but drinking a glass of water at the first stage of waking up can really make you a lot of energy instantly so that I often look at the clock to realize It was already time for me to start eating. Drinking so much water also prevented me from overeating. I discovered that before I was hungry, it was not really hungry, but thirsty.

4. Frequent urination

After I started drinking 3.5 liters of water a day, the number of urinations increased to at least 12 times! This is the worst place to drink water, but on the other hand, keeping enough water can also prevent constipation.

Finally, I want to say that drinking 1 gallon sports bottle a day is really stressful for me. I will continue to drink water, but keep it at 1.7 to 2.2 liters!

The "Dietary Guidelines for Chinese Residents (2016)" recommends drinking 1500 to 1700 milliliters of water (ie 7 to 8 glasses of water) a day. Although drinking water is good for your body, drinking it wrong can also poison your body!

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Without import and export rights, what should the foreign trade/factory do?

What are the advantages of the Bottled joy sports water jug?

What is the development trend of the industrial cleaning agent industry?